Skip to content
Joining and Registration Procedures
- Completed application form to be submitted with proof of payment at the beginning of the season.
- SAA Capitation form to be completed and submitted with copy of birth certificate or ID document. Proof of payment must accompany your registration form.
- Swimmers wishing to transfer clubs need to do so before the 30th October, unless you are transferring from another province.
General Registration Information:
- All swimmers wishing to compete in CGA and SSA galas must be registered by the 15th May of each year.
- During the season New Members – Swimmers wanting to participate in galas are to be registered with CGA through Dragon’s at least 14 days prior to the closing date for entries.
- This rule is set by SSA and no late registrations will be accepted by CGA. All memberships and registrations terminate on the 30th April of the following year.
- Swimmers need to be affiliated to a club before registering with CGA. No person may participate in any competition unless that person is registered in time.
- Registrations will only be accepted from an authorized club registration secretary.
- All registrations to be completed on the prescribed forms. All the relevant information has to be captured on your forms especially the swimmers contact details and the swimmer RSA ID number, Land line and cell phone numbers etc.